Published Books and Articles
|Medieval and Byzantine Philosophy|
|Modern Ethical Theory|
|Divine Essence and Divine Energies Ecumenical Reflections on the Presence of God in Eastern Orthodoxy|
- The Philosophy of Colour: A brief philosophical discussion about colour in the areas of Metaphysics and Epistemology.
- The Philosophy of Social Darwinism: A discussion about Social Darwinism: what it is and how it relates to discussions in Philosophy.
- Byzantium and the West
- Paper on Akrasia and Bad Faith (Aristotle and J-P Sartre)
- Ousia in Aristotle’s Categories
- Book on Modern Ethical Theory
- Paper on Good vs Evil in Ethical Theory
- Paper on the Ontological Value of Justice
- Paper on Sensus Communis in Ethics (on the views of R. McKeon)
- Paper on Goodness as Transcendence of Metaphysics in PsDionysius Areopagite, Johannes Scotus Eriugena and Gregory Palamas
- Philosophy in Europe
- e-Learning Innovations and Innovative Practice: A Philosophical and Educational Critical Reflection on the JISC Good Practice Guide, (in English), in Discourse