HELENIC SOCIETY FOR PHILOSOPHICAL PRACTICE (HSPP)
Hellenic Society for Philosophical Practice (HSPP) was created in
October 2012 (entry in Companies, Associations and Societies Book of First Level Court in Athens with
16052/26-10-2012 general number) and has as its main goals and
objectives the following:
1. To develop the scientific philosophical pursuits of Philosophical Practice in Greece and abroad.
2. To facilitate the communication between those exercising Philosophical
Practice in Greece and providing them with further training in the
methods of Philosophical Practice.
3. To provide quality
certification services in Philosophical Practice and ensuring high
ethical and scientific standards for these services and for
Philosophical Practice in general..
4. To provide information on Philosophical Practice in Greece and abroad.
To facilitate the communication and collaboration with respective
Companies, Associations and Organizations, Universities, NGOs and
general health and welfare organizations for the promotion of
Philosophical Practice in Greece and internationally.
6. To train and educate members of the general public and those with
philosophical interests on the methods and disciplines of Philosophical
[from Article 5 of the Articles of Association].
MEANS FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF THESE GOALS AND PURPOSES
achieve the above goals and objectives, the Hellenic Society for
Philosophical Practice (HSPP) will require an annual subscription from
its members the amount of which will be decided by the Annual General
Meeting of the Members. Also will require subscriptions and donations
from its members, the delegates at its conferences and all those who
are trained in the methods of Philosophical Practice.
Also, the Society will use any income of which the acceptance is
contrary to the objectives of the Society and the applicable legal
The Hellenic Society for Philosophical Practice (HSPP)
to achieve the above goals and objectives intends to use the following
1. Organization of educational seminars, symposiums and conferences in Greece.
2. Organization of international conferences in Greece with the participation of Greek and foreign Philosophical Practitioners.
Provision of advisory services and consultations to businesses,
organizations and private persons and public welfare agencies.
4. The lease premises, buildings, spaces and services for conferences and educational seminars.
5. Provision of training in the methods of philosophical practice to those who wish to in person or remote communication.
6. Publication of printed and electronic media (books, newspapers, blogs and websites etc.) on Philosophical Practice.
[from Article 6 of the Articles of Association].
SPECIAL GOAL/OBJECTIVE FOR 2013:
The excellent organization of the 12th
International Conference on Philosophical Practice (12 ICPP) in August
2013 in Athens.
Dr. Constantinos Athanasopoulos, FHEA -President
Mrs Despoina Tzounou -Vice-President
Mrs Evrykleia Vlachou - Secretary and Treasurer
Ms Hanna Abou Hamar
Mr Charis Kotsiopoulos
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Dr. Constantinos G. Athanasopoulos,
President of Hellenic Society for Philosophical Practice
15 Hiolkou Street - Kamatero 13451, GREECE
Tel (0030-) 6932978186
(c) HSPP and C. Athanasopoulos, 2013